From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
ITK requires very little in the way of external libraries (although it can be configured to use the system libraries if present).
- A supported platform:
- GNU/Linux (Red Hat, Debian, Gentoo, Mandrake, etc)
- Sun Solaris
- IBM AIX
- SGI Irix
- Apple Mac OS X
- Microsoft Windows
- The BSD family (OpenBSD, NetBSD, FreeBSD) ?
- Other POSIX systems ?
- A supported compiler and toolchain:
- The CMake build tool (version 2.8.5 or later) from http://www.cmake.org/
- Ensure CMake is correctly installed
ITK comes with several libraries, and can be configured to use system libraries for the following: