ITK/Release 4/DICOM/Tcon 2011 04 22
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- ITKv4 DICOM has been a mess and Alex takes (finally some will say) responsibility
- quality of code produced is very poor
- process is not followed
- Focus on process first
- re-involve the community
- follow up weekly
- Clean up, update the DICOM wiki page
- Clean up and update github repository https://github.com/organizations/ComplexSystemsModeling
- errors have been fixed on Mac. (commit b98738c)
- merge the GDCM21Merge branch into master for more testing: (commit b56a90f)
- sync with ITK Master
- Set up buildhost (windows, mac, linux) IN PROGRESS
- localbuilds have been made on those three platforms and they all builds:
- stabilize situation
- iron out all errors and warnings if any left
- merge into ITK proper
- sync up with gdcm
- finish implementation
- PACS support => drew
- STREAMING => drew (+luis?)
- RT-STRUCT => Alex
- Abstract layer => CoSMo SOftware + Mayo Clinic? + luis?
- Setting up build Hosts with GIT and with itk modular.
- we used build scripts from the dashboard and did not succeed yet
- where can we find info / can someone help?
- what is the best process to merge from github to ITK?
- gerrit not appropriate for such big change
- Review directly from github seems natural, but how to handle the merge?
- Testing of PACS support ?
- Status of Streaming/JPEG200?
- image proposed by M.Malaterre: (put link here)
- Status of RT_STRUCT: alex to investigate for next week.
- how to identify which version of gdcm has been used?
- how to make a diff (or to keep sync) our version of gdcm with the main gdcm tree.
- how to send the modificatons back upstream (gdcm proper)
- who should do it?