ITK/Release 4/DICOM/Tcon 2011 05 13
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Built up git expertise in the team
- set up process with the team
- Buildhosts installed
- GDCM forked on github
- ITK with systems gdcm compiled and fixed (mac and linux, missing libs)
Weekly questions and remarks for discussion
- gdcm does not export list of libs and LIBRARY_DIRS, it makes the compilation fails on windows, it is ok on other platforms
- Need to modify the GDCMConfig.cmake to export those values nicely
- How to deal with the build tree when there is either "debug" or "release"?
- What is the new correct way to import that on ITK side?
- old way was : find_package(gdcm required), include( useGDCM )
- new (modular) way seems to define variables of the like: ITK-<MODULE>_<VARIABLE>
- absolute path or lib name only ?
- how to keep it portable (no .lib extension)
- Experimenting with CMake to get proper DCMTK Libraries to link (similar to GDCM integration)
- iron out all errors and warnings if any left
- merge into ITK proper
- sync up with gdcm
- PACS support => drew
- STREAMING => drew (+luis?)
- RT-STRUCT => Alex
- Abstract layer => CoSMo Software + Mayo Clinic? + luis?