ITK/Release 4/Refactoring Level Set Framework/Tcon 2010-09-09
< ITK | Release 4 | Refactoring Level Set Framework(Redirected from ITK Release 4/Refactoring Level Set Framework/Tcon 2010-09-09)Jump to navigationJump to search
Dial in information
Same call in number as the ITK tcons 800-728-9607 (or +1 913-904-9873), 6815251#
TOPIC: Insight Toolkit Levelsets DATE: Friday, September 10, 2010 TIME: 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) MEETING NUMBER: 823 253 057 PASSWORD: levelsets TELECONFERENCE: None
- Jim Miller
- Ross Whitaker
- Kishore Mosilaganti
- Arnaud Gelas
- Luis Ibanez
- How to declare whether a Level Set supports streaming or not ?
- Modularize the level set framework to make easier to build alternative implementations.
- Making Level Sets Multi-Phase from the bottom-up.
- Include visualization helper classes (based on VTK used to monitor the behavior of the level set as it is running)(to be put in a separate ITK Module)
- Implications of this refactoring for GPU Support ?
- Schedule Joint call with the groups working on GPU.