Difference between revisions of "Agenda&Status 080310"

From KitwarePublic
Jump to navigationJump to search
(Created page with '= Project Management = * Notice of award? * Number of Work Assignments? * Minutes of Washington meeting from NIH? * Deadline for sending the Draft of T.O 2? = Technical Topics …')
 
Line 69: Line 69:
* [[ITK_Release_4/SimpleITK|Simple ITK Layer]]
* [[ITK_Release_4/SimpleITK|Simple ITK Layer]]
* Gathering Feedback from the attendees to the Hackathon in Janelia Farm (HHMI)
* Gathering Feedback from the attendees to the Hackathon in Janelia Farm (HHMI)
** Luis to report
** Microscopy community.
** Microscopy community.
** Luis to report
*** Pixel types used
 
*** Image Dimensions (2,3,4,5)
*** Channels as dimension ?
*** Time as dimension ?
*** Multi-scale datasets
*** Needs for Object representation data structures


== Wrapping ==
== Wrapping ==

Revision as of 03:48, 2 August 2010

Project Management

  • Notice of award?
  • Number of Work Assignments?
  • Minutes of Washington meeting from NIH?
  • Deadline for sending the Draft of T.O 2?

Technical Topics

Migration to Git

  • Migration Completed
  • Updating Dashboard Machines to Git
  • Contractors to send information to Kitware about the developers who should receive Git write access.
    • (include email and public SSH key)


Before Giving Git Write Access


Clean up Releases

Release Tag Date Major Changes
Alpha-01 August 7 VS6,BCC55, SunCC (5.7?), Metrowerks Removal (based on compiler features), Remove large Images
Alpha-02 August 14 CMake Variables configuration cleanup
Alpha-03 August 21 GDCM 2.0, OpenJpeg-v2, +JPEG2000
Alpha-04 August 28 Third party libraries update: TIFF, JPEG, PNG

ITKv4-TransitionPlanProposal.png


  • Hans Johnson to report on compilers cleanup.
    • and experiences with Git workflow.


Tools

Coding Style

ITKv4_StyleChangeProposal

  • Fixing KWStyle/CDash/CTest for Git : Brad Davis report

Simple ITK

  • Design Discussions
  • Sandbox in Github
  • Simple ITK Layer
  • Gathering Feedback from the attendees to the Hackathon in Janelia Farm (HHMI)
    • Luis to report
    • Microscopy community.
      • Pixel types used
      • Image Dimensions (2,3,4,5)
      • Channels as dimension ?
      • Time as dimension ?
      • Multi-scale datasets
      • Needs for Object representation data structures

Wrapping

  • Plans for wrapping
  • Tools
    • Pros and Cons
  • Wrapping
  • update from brad on wrapitk test (new swig usage that addresses existing concerns)?

Modularization

  • Gabe Hart to report of initial modularization efforts
  • Exploration of Ryppl
    • Interaction with Boost
    • Brad King & Dave Cole Report

DICOM

  • Dan and Mathieu to report

Refactoring Optimization Framework

Is the | refactoring of the optimization framework going to be considered for itkv4?