From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Notice of award?
- Number of Work Assignments?
- Minutes of Washington meeting from NIH?
- Deadline for sending the Draft of T.O 2?
Migration to Git
- Migration Completed
- Updating Dashboard Machines to Git
- Contractors to send information to Kitware about the developers who should receive Git write access.
- (include email and public SSH key)
Before Giving Git Write Access
- Changing LICENSE to Apache 2.0
Clean up Releases
|Release Tag||Date||Major Changes|
|Alpha-01||August 7||VS6,BCC55, SunCC (5.7?), Metrowerks Removal (based on compiler features), Remove large Images|
|Alpha-02||August 14||CMake Variables configuration cleanup|
|Alpha-03||August 21||GDCM 2.0, OpenJpeg-v2, +JPEG2000|
|Alpha-04||August 28||Third party libraries update: TIFF, JPEG, PNG|
- Hans Johnson to report on compilers cleanup.
- and experiences with Git workflow.
- Fixing KWStyle/CDash/CTest for Git : Brad Davis report
- Design Discussions
- Sandbox in Github
- Simple ITK Layer
- Gathering Feedback from the attendees to the Hackathon in Janelia Farm (HHMI)
- Luis to report
- Microscopy community.
- Pixel types used
- Image Dimensions (2,3,4,5)
- Channels as dimension ?
- Time as dimension ?
- Multi-scale datasets
- Needs for Object representation data structures
- Plans for wrapping
- Pros and Cons
- update from brad on wrapitk test (new swig usage that addresses existing concerns)?
- Gabe Hart to report of initial modularization efforts
- Exploration of Ryppl
- Interaction with Boost
- Brad King & Dave Cole Report
- Dan and Mathieu to report
Refactoring Optimization Framework
Is the | refactoring of the optimization framework going to be considered for itkv4?