From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- 1 How to Join the Tcon
- 2 Project Management
- 3 Technical Topics
- 3.1 ITKv4-A02
- 3.2 ITKv4-A03
- 3.3 Image Registration Revision
- 3.4 Level Set
- 3.5 Simple ITK
- 3.6 DICOM
- 3.7 Gerrit Code Review
- 3.8 Testing Data in MIDAS
- 3.9 Sequestered Reference Applications
- 3.10 Development Versions following ITKv4
- 3.11 Wrapping
- 3.12 ITK Readers for Microscopy formats
- 3.13 Coding Style
- 4 Software Process
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Will try out a new service... https://my.dimdim.com/trialbyfire/
- Date of next meeting:
- November 2010
- PI's to send conflict dates to Terry
- Location: Iowa
Regular Contacts with A2D2
- Status of A2D2 interactions?
- Remaining failing tests may not be trivial to fix
- openjpeg related
- Suggestion: Tag now: ITKv-A02..
- TIFF 4.0 has been added to github branch:
Image Registration Revision
- Luis missed to schedule the Weekly conference: Bad Luis.
- Next week is MICCAI...
- Maybe resume on September 28th ? 10am EST ?
- Past tcon:
Registration Topic Page
- Ziv Yaniv to summarize
- Is the | refactoring of the optimization framework going to be considered for itkv4?
- Refactoring page
- Tcon Happened
- Tcon 2010-09-10
- Arnaud/Kishore to summarize
- ARB Formed
- Simple ITK Layer
- Had another tcon:
- Will prepare a Survey
- Gabe Hart and Dan Blezek to summarize
Dan and Mathieu to report
- Beginnings of a requirements document. Comments welcome.
Gerrit Code Review
- Details in the ITK Gerrit Wiki page
- URL: http://review.source.kitware.com/
- Are all developers registered?
- You only need an OpenID
Testing Data in MIDAS
Sequestered Reference Applications
We have already made significant changes, and they are not being recorded yet. It is time to setup these reference applications.
- V3D Plugins
Development Versions following ITKv4
- Nightly build use the current ITKv4.
- Insight Applications (ITKApps from v3.20)
- ITK tests from v3.20
- Status (Alex)
ITK Readers for Microscopy formats
- There's a need for readers in the microscopy community in order to be able to use ITK
- Zeiss (LSM and ZVI)
- Leica (LIF)
- Olympus (OIB)
- Nikon ()
- BioFormats has readers and example files for these. It is Java with C++ bindings for ITK, BUT it's GPL.
- Fixing KWStyle/CDash/CTest for Git : Brad Davis report
- The Google C+++ Style Guide is a good example of a style guide. Although the specifics may differ, the format and coverage of this guide is very nice. We may consider producing a similar Guide for ITKv4.
Uncrustify Code Cleanup (Hans)
Migration to Git
- Migration Completed
- Procedure for contributing Patches: http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git#Contributing_Patches
- Updating Dashboard Machines to Git
- Contractors to send information to Kitware about the developers who should receive Git write access.
- (include email and public SSH key)
Clean up Releases
|Release Tag||Date||Major Changes|
|Alpha-01||August 7||VS6,BCC55, SunCC (5.7?), Metrowerks Removal (based on compiler features), Remove large Images|
|Alpha-02||August 14||CMake Variables configuration cleanup|
|Alpha-03||August 21||GDCM 2.0, OpenJpeg-v2, +JPEG2000|
|Alpha-04||August 28||Third party libraries update: TIFF, JPEG, PNG|
Unit testing framework
A tutorial has been drafted using the Google Testing framework.