Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 07:15, 5 October 2010 by Ibanez (Created page with "= How to Join the Tcon = == Number to Call == * 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or * +1 9139049873 (international) * access code 6815251 == Webex == * Will try out a new service.....")
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Will try out a new service...
- Any news on this ?
- Date of next meeting:
- November 2010
- Location: Iowa
- PIs to send calendar conflicts to Terry
Previous Meeting Action Items
- All Done !!
- Dashboard Status - Today's Dashboard
- Mathieu and Luis to report on openjpeg & gdcm
- Freezing until clean
- itkJPEG2000Test05 # FIXED
- openjpeg related
- Refactoring page
- Tcon Happened
- Tcon 2010-09-10
- Arnaud/Kishore organizing local meeting in Boston/Cambridge
- Xiaoxiao Liu (at Kitware) to start working on partitioning the toolkit
- TIFF 4.0 has been added to github branch:
- Dashboard at:
- Target Date September 15th
- Remaining issues:
- Multi-platform configuration
- Particularly: Definition of Integer types.
- Multi-platform configuration
Image Registration Revision
- Mailing list was created:
- Discussion at MICCAI
- Maybe resume on October ? 10am EST ?
- Past tcon:
Registration Topic Page
- Ziv Yaniv to summarize
- Is the | refactoring of the optimization framework going to be considered for itkv4?
- Review the Survey Results
- ARB Formed
- Simple ITK Layer
- Had another tcon:
- Will prepare a Survey
- Gabe Hart and Dan Blezek to summarize
Dan and Mathieu to report
Gerrit Code Review
- Details in the ITK Gerrit Wiki page
- URL: http://review.source.kitware.com/
- Are all developers registered?
- You only need an OpenID
Testing Data in MIDAS
- Zach to report
- cdash@home progress
Sequestered Reference Applications
We have already made significant changes, and they are not being recorded yet. It is time to setup these reference applications.
- V3D Plugins
Development Versions following ITKv4
- Nightly build use the current ITKv4.
- Insight Applications (ITKApps from v3.20)
- ITK tests from v3.20
- Status (Alex)
ITK Readers for Microscopy formats
- There's a need for readers in the microscopy community in order to be able to use ITK
- Zeiss (LSM and ZVI)
- Leica (LIF)
- Olympus (OIB)
- Nikon ()
- BioFormats has readers and example files for these. It is Java with C++ bindings for ITK, BUT it's GPL.
- Fixing KWStyle/CDash/CTest for Git : Brad Davis report
- The Google C+++ Style Guide is a good example of a style guide. Although the specifics may differ, the format and coverage of this guide is very nice. We may consider producing a similar Guide for ITKv4.
Uncrustify Code Cleanup (Hans)
Migration to Git
- Migration Completed
- Procedure for contributing Patches: http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git#Contributing_Patches
- Updating Dashboard Machines to Git
- Contractors to send information to Kitware about the developers who should receive Git write access.
- (include email and public SSH key)
Clean up Releases
|Release Tag||Date||Major Changes|
|Alpha-01||August 7||VS6,BCC55, SunCC (5.7?), Metrowerks Removal (based on compiler features), Remove large Images|
|Alpha-02||August 14||CMake Variables configuration cleanup|
|Alpha-03||August 21||GDCM 2.0, OpenJpeg-v2, +JPEG2000|
|Alpha-04||August 28||Third party libraries update: TIFF, JPEG, PNG|
Unit testing framework
A tutorial has been drafted using the Google Testing framework.