The National Library of Medicine Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit (ITK) is an open-source software system for medical image processing in two, three and more dimensions.
This is the ITK Wiki, a collaborative hypertext database of information, documentation and resources.
- Getting Started with ITK
- About the Insight Toolkit
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- License Information
- Insight Git Repository : Browse the Git repository online
- Gerrit Code Review : Code review system
- Issue tracking system : report and browse bugs.
- Nightly Build Dashboard : View the build status on a variety of platforms, regression testing, and more.
- Developer Software - Software packages used by developers to obtain and build ITK.
- Third Party Applications - These software packages use ITK.
- Related Software - Other software packages that you might find useful.