The National Library of Medicine Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit (ITK) is an open-source software system for medical image processing in two, three and more dimensions.
This is the ITK Wiki, a collaborative hypertext database of information, documentation and resources.
- Getting Started with ITK
- About the Insight Toolkit
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- License Information
- Git repository : The version controlled repository.
- Gerrit code review : Our code review system.
- Issue tracking system : Where we report and browse bugs.
- Nightly build dashboard : View the build status on a variety of platforms.
|To edit this wiki, please send an account request to the ITK mailing lists.|