ITK/Configuring and Building/VisualStudio
< ITK | Configuring and BuildingJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 19:08, 2 June 2012 by Daviddoria (Created page with "With Visual Studio 2010 on Windows 7: * Launch the CMake GUI * Next to "Where is the source code:", click "Browse Source..." and navigate to where you cloned the repository with...")
With Visual Studio 2010 on Windows 7:
- Launch the CMake GUI
- Next to "Where is the source code:", click "Browse Source..." and navigate to where you cloned the repository with Git.
- Next to "Where to build the binaries:", select "Browse Build..." and select a place to build the VTK library. I like to use c:\build\ITK. This directory should NOT be inside the directory where you cloned the repository.
- Click "Configure", and then specify "Visual Studio 10" as the generator for this project.
- Choose your build options. I like to UNCHECK BUILD_EXAMPLES and BUILD_TESTING as they speed up the build process significantly.
- Click "Generate".
- Open Visual Studio 2010
- Open Project
- Navigate to the Build directory you specified through CMake
- Open the ALL_BUILD project
- From the Build menu, choose "Build Solution" (or "Build ALL_BUILD")