Generating a complete doxygen documentation requires (apart from cmake and ITK source code)
- doxygen (see http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/index.html)
- dot from GraphViz for generating inheritance and dependency graph (see http://www.graphviz.org/)
- latex for formulas (see http://www.latex-project.org/)
Generating the Doxygen documentation
Complete doxygen documentation
To generate the complete doxygen documentation (of the whole toolkit), the same as the online doxygen documentation
- In CMake BUILD_DOCUMENTATION must be turned ON !!
Note that depending on your machine, this process can take a lot time.
Enabled modules documentation
To generate the doxygen documentation of enabled modules documentation (a subset of the complete one)
- In CMake BUILD_DOCUMENTATION and DOXYGEN_MODULE_ENABLED must be turned ON !!
Documenting classes and functions
Is there a way to create a dependency graph of the modules?
That would be great!! Right now, what's being done is that at cmake time, a doxygen page is generated and at the end of the page you have a "Dependencies" section with the list of dependent modules, and links to corresponding pages.