ITK/Fall v4 2010 Meeting
The ITKv4 Fall meeting is set.
- Dates: November 8-10, 2010
- City: Iowa City, IA
- Location: Hotel Vetro
We will meet all day on Monday November 8 and Tuesday November 9. A half day finishing around 1pm is scheduled for Wednesday November 10.
The closest airport to Iowa City is the Cedar Rapids / Eastern Iowa Airport (CID) which is about 20 minutes from the hotel.
Airport Shuttle Services
The easiest way to get from the airport to Iowa City is via one of the shuttle services:
Both are the same price and easiest to book before travel. The cost is roughly $60 round trip.
Rental cars are also available from the Airport. The following companies have desks at the airport
- Toll-Free Phone : 1-800-331-1212
- Local Phone : (319) 366-6418
- Toll-Free Phone : 1-800-654-3131
- Local Phone : (319) 365-9184
- National and Alamo
- Toll-Free Phone : 1-888-826-6890
- Local Phone : (319) 363-0249
- Local Phone : (319) 366-5522
If you have any questions regarding travel, feel free to contact Joe Ekdahl either via e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (319-384-3026).
We reserved a block of hotel rooms at Hotel Vetro at a rate of $139. The group code to get this rate is ITK-V4. These rooms will be held at this rate until October 22.
- Hotel Vetro
- Phone: 800-592-0355
- Address: 201 South Linn Street, Iowa City, Iowa 52240
Other hotels that are close to the conference site, University of Iowa, and downtown include:
- Sheraton hotel
- Phone: 319-337-4058
- Address: 210 South Dubuque St, Iowa City, IA 52240
- Iowa House Hotel
- Phone: 319-335-3513
- Address: 125 North Madison St, Iowa City, IA 52242
- Goto the ITK-v4 Fall Design Meeting
- Select the Register Now link
- Select the Create an Account
This will take you through the registration process. There will be $125 fee for registration. We are also planning on a dinner Monday dinner that is optional and will be $10.
We will be meeting in the Plaza 1 room.
Monday November 8
- Status of the Toolkit
- Transition Plan
- Coordinating Topic Branches
- Coordinating Code Reviews
- Dashboard Behavioral Rules
- codename: Green
- Git/Gerrit Workshop
- 3 hours
- Hands-on practical exercises on Git/Gerrit
- Discussion about software process and improvements
- To be determined
Tuesday November 9
- Simple ITK - Dan, Luis
- Review Survey - Gabe?
- Design Discussion - Dan, Luis
- Plan Ahead
- Spatial Objects
- Windows 64
- Integer types
- stdint.h, c99 lib
- Registration Framework Refactoring - Brian
- Level Sets Framework Refactoring - Arnaud
- DICOM - Dan, Matthieu
- Wrapping - Gaetann, Alex
- GPU/Pipeline - Won-Ki
- FEM Refactoring - Vince
- Video / Time series support - Amitha, Kevin
Wednesday November 10
- Modularization - Luis
- Suggested Partition
- Partition & assignment of tasks to groups proportional to funding.
- Testing Framework
- Coding Style (KWStyle/Gerrit)
- Software Guide update
- New generation of Examples
- Use the Wiki like VTK ?
- System for crowdsourcing Doxygen fixes ?
- Migration Guide
- Online System
- phpbb Forum