ITK/Release 4/DICOM/Minutes 2011 04 15
< ITK | Release 4 | DICOMJump to navigationJump to search
- Repository with modifications to GDCM
- Visual Studio 2008
- Visual Studio 2005
- Additional tests will be needed
- Need to setup tests with an external DICOM server
- Tests in gdcm proper that should be fixed:
- test vrds (make sure rtstructs are printed properly)
- test image change transfer syntaxes
- test stream image writer
- dicom functions:
- generate tag
- change tag
- generate uid
- get image information
- repopulate image information
- get orientation, etc-- save from looking up tags
- get numerical and string versions of the tags
- getCTSeriesFromServer (to get proper datatype on the way back)
- gdcmBaseQuery-- if it's in gdcm, why wrap it in dcmtk?
- use this to have the user to ask for data
- test nightly, totally script
- when writing, create new uids and the stuff from the original header to make it relevant
- also, have a secondary capture automatically generated
- pass the reader to the writer to get this information to the writer
- choices must be made, but they should be made at the application level
- Timewise-- done by the beta release?
- idea is to have 90%+ done by the 15th of May
- weekly tconf to keep things hot.
- CoSMo representative will be preset at NAMIC to make sure something can be used by the community.