ITK/Release 4/Outreach/Tutorials/China Visit 2011
China Visit 2011
- Tutorial Title: ITKv4: Next Generation of Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit
- Presenter: Xiaoxiao Liu from Kitware Inc.
- History of ITK
- Open source facilities behind ITK( Git, CDash,Gerrit, Insight Journal)
- What is new in ITKv4 ?
- Registration framework
- Bridge OpenCV
- Level Sets framework
- How to migrate
- Hands on exercises on migration
- Introduction to Simple ITK
- How to contribute to ITKv4 (Adopt-A-Bug, Dashboard Fest)
The tutorial will include hands-on exercises performed on Virtual Machines that contain a pre-installed version of ITK and the related software tools. The tutorial will be delivered in Chinese (Mandarin), the materials will be in English.
Tutorial host institutions
So far we've got three requests from the following institutions:
- Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning, National Key LaboratoryBeijing Normal University, Beijing
- Shenzhen Key Lab of Neuro--Psychiatric Modulation, Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, CAS, Shenzhen
- Institute for Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan