From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
To be Exposed
SimpleITK will expose the following ITK functionalities
- Trigonometric functions
- Binary operators
- Complex conversions
- Label Map Filters (LabelMap Module)
- Label Map Overlays (ImageFusion Module)
- Curvature Flow
- Gradient Anisotropic Smoothing
- Only if they work on the itk::VectorImage class
- Current Framework
- New Framework
KLM Region Growing
- With Markers
Single Image Files
Series Image Readers
- Brain CT to CT
- Brain MR to CT
Native Language Arrays
Not to be Exposed (by Design)
Infrastructure and Deployment
- Git Hosted at Kitware
- Mirrored at Github
- Pending task on setting up hooks and aliases
- Setup already
- Currently a group in the ITK one
- Will be moved to its own Dashboard
- Binary builds
- Setup web page.
- Setup cronjob and Nightly build.
- Transition Plan
- Reuse ITK users and developers list
- As a convention we put "SimpleITK:" in the subject
- Check with ParaView users on UserVoice.
- Explore Forum options.
- Setup an ITK forum
- Where SimpleITK is a topic
- Look at StackOverflow
- Look at thread about Forums in the ITK users list
- Create a Wiki page to capture features.
- Pick one by end of August.
Bug Tracker Jira
- Joint with ITK Jira installation but as a separate project
- Joint with ITK