ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2011 02 11
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
Please be patient, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the call may not start on time...
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
June Meeting in Chapel Hill
- Will take place on June 28-29
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Bar-B-Q dinner
Changing Tcon Day/Time
New tcon time
- FRIDAY 10am EST
- Dashboard Status - Today's Dashboard
- Date: January 28th ( hard deadline before Winter Design Meeting )
- RealTimeStamps have been merged
- GPU Code was merged yesterday
Major topics to be completed
- in gerrit?
- SimpleITK Draft Implementation
- What is the plan to integrate SimpleITK in to ITK, submodule, subtree, independent respiratory?
- Naming structure
- Migration process
ITK Readers for Microscopy formats
- BioFormats support patch in Gerrit
- BioFormats has readers and example files for these. It is Java with C++ bindings for ITK, BUT it's GPL.
Thrift Web Services
- Middleware for moving images across application and language barriers
- In SimpleITK (a branch) in github
We had a tcon on December 16th.
- Brad King working on improving usability
Migration Guide Process
- Users Migration Guide (Gabe Hart)
- Example XML
- Code generations
- Using Lua and JSON
- Interfacing to
- ImageJ / Fiji
- Hackathon: Jan 29-Feb 11th in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Had tcon on January 6th
- How to use the GPU classes to accelerate Level Sets in SNAP ?
- Paul Yushkevich
Dan and Mathieu to report
Image Registration Revision
- Start sending patches to Gerrit
- New CompositeTransform class is underway
- New DeformationFieldTransform class is underway
- Transform IO will be adjusted accordingly
- Refactoring page
Time Stamp Proposal
- Xiaoxiao is working on building the modular ITK module by module. Details of the status can be found in .
- Brad King addressed the int issues
- Currently at
git fetch git://kwsource.kitwarein.com/~bradking/itk/bradkings-itk.git +libtiff4beta6:libtiff4beta6
Sequestered Reference Applications
We have already made significant changes, and they are not being recorded yet. It is time to setup these reference applications.
- V3D Plugins
- 3.6 sequestered in Github
- 4.0 to be adjusted now during the NAMIC AHM meeting.
- Insight Applications now submitting
- Broken: need to use it as an example for the Migration Guide.
Development Versions following ITKv4
- Nightly build use the current ITKv4.
- IGSTK, after SPIE'11 (IGSTK5.0)
- Insight Applications (ITKApps from v3.20)
- ITK tests from v3.20
- Status (Alex)