ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2011 04 15
< ITK | Tcons | AgendasJump to navigationJump to search
- 1 How to Join the Tcon
- 2 Project Management
- 3 Technical Topics
- 3.1 ITK Modularization Residuals
- 3.2 Dashboard
- 3.3 Valgrind Errors
- 3.4 ImageRegionDuplicator
- 3.5 Schedule
- 3.6 Teaching ITK
- 3.7 Open Science Training
- 3.8 Image Interpretation Layer
- 3.9 DICOM
- 3.10 Gerrit Reviews
- 3.11 Orfeo Toolbox Integration
- 3.12 SimpleITK
- 3.13 ITK FEM
- 3.14 Doxygen
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
Please be patient, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the call may not start on time...
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
June Meeting in Chapel Hill
- Will take place on June 28-29
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Bar-B-Q dinner
ITK Modularization Residuals
- Check the TODO list file
- Enabling Examples (DONE)
- Doxygen documentation (DONE)
- KWStyle configuration (DONE)
- Installation ?
- Wiki Documentation
- Dashboard Status - Today's Dashboard
- Related to the new itkTestDriver
- The goal is to accelerate image region to region coping where possible
- memcpy vs std:copy
- Transition Plan
- Tag done
- Let's tag now
- The changes after modularization are enormous and we don't have a tag that marks the repository past the events
- Many other changes are getting into the repository, and the diff between A07 and A06 is not longer: just modularization.
- ITK Boot Camp : Houston : September 2011
- ITK in image processing course : Houston : Fall 2011
- ITK in biomedical imaging course : Houston : Spring 2012
Open Science Training
- Reproducible Research Training Camp : TBD
- Open Sourcing your Lab Training Camp : TBD
Image Interpretation Layer
- Can this be combined with DICOM ?
- How about Video ?
- Can it be useful with HDF5 IO too? http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1401
- Tcon at 11am EST, Friday (today after the ITK tcon)
Toll-Free #: 1-800-704-9804 International #: 1-404-920-6604 Participant Code: 61466276
Orfeo Toolbox Integration
- Had tcon with the OTB team
- Discussed registration of ImageIO factories in OTB
- Reviewed the patch for supporting images of std::complex
- Need to schedule call with Microscopy, Video and Remote Sensing groups to design a common "image interpretation layer"
- Doxygen: http://erie.nlm.nih.gov/~blowek1/SimpleITK/index.html
- Github: https://github.com/SimpleITK/SimpleITK
- sitk::Image now using Copy on Write
- Filter pass and return Image's as non-pointer Images
- Succeeded to connect SimpleITK image buffers to Java arrays.
- Started to create SimpleITK plugins for ICY
- what about enabling the "edit comments" to submit patches to gerrit? see documented class
- scripts to add the module for each class in the doxygen documentation?
- scripts to add (automatically) links to wiki example in the doxygen documentation?
- scripts to add examples/tests to doxygen documentation (for each class, whenever it is relevant)?