ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2011 05 27
- 1 How to Join the Tcon
- 2 Project Management
- 3 Technical Topics
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
Please be patient, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the call may not start on time...
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
June Meeting in Chapel Hill
- Will take place on June 27-29
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- The Meeting will take place at the Franklin Hotel
- Registration form will send to you by email.
- AGENDA MODIFICATIONS:
BETA RELEASE June 15th
- What will make it to the Beta Release ?
- Starting to review classes
- Target: June Meeting
- Review Directory: hackathon
- All files were classified
- Missing Insight Journal references were added
- Now: Select the ones that must be moved into the toolkit
- Finally: We will move the remaining Review directory out of the toolkit and into an external module.
- Dashboard Status - Today's Dashboard
NOTE: The Dashboard database has been moved to a separate machine (not the virtual cluster yet), this has improved the response time. Please give it a try. It should improve further when the virtual cluster is installed.
- 2,000 in one Machine ?
- 0 in another ?
- Right now
- code is developed on other remote
- once the code is mature, we submit to gerrit
- lost history
- refactoring may appear as single commit from one person (not team spirit oriented)
- Any other solution?
- Transition Plan
- When to tag ITKv4 BETA ?
- June 15 ?
- CVPR Tutorial : June 20th
- MICCAI SimpleITK Tutorial : September
- MICCAI ITKv4 Tutorial : September
Orfeo Toolbox Integration
- Had tcon with the OTB team
- Discussed registration of ImageIO factories in OTB
- Reviewed the patch for supporting images of std::complex
- Need to schedule call with Microscopy, Video and Remote Sensing groups to design a common "image interpretation layer"
- Doxygen: http://erie.nlm.nih.gov/~blowek1/SimpleITK/index.html
- Github: https://github.com/SimpleITK/SimpleITK
- sitk::Image now using Copy on Write
- Filter pass and return Image's as non-pointer Images
- Succeeded to connect SimpleITK image buffers to Java arrays.
- Started to create SimpleITK plugins for ICY
- what about enabling the "edit comments" to submit patches to gerrit? see documented class
- scripts to add examples/tests to doxygen documentation (for each class, whenever it is relevant)?