ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2011 10 14
< ITK | Tcons | AgendasJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 14:04, 14 October 2011 by Ibanez (Created page with "= How to Join the Tcon = == Number to Call == '''Please be patient, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the call may not start on time...''' * 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or...")
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
Please be patient, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the call may not start on time...
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
THE END IS HERE !!
- Beta Release 02 Tag : Monday October 3rd.
- THE ROAD AHEAD !!
- Release Schedules
Bug fix release
- ITK 3.20.1
- Fix Win64 Visual Studio compile issues
- Fix GCC 4.6 issues
- Pending patch on ImageIO issue raised by Slicer.
- Bill Lorensen will look at it and potentially put a Gerrit patch.
- Stable release for Slicer to build against
- ITK First: Hold ground on quality control
- Disabled Examples must be restored
- Deformable registration
- Migration pages Missing
- Collection of JIRA tickets
- Need to review code coverage
- Provide a couple of examples
- VISUALIZATION code Module ?
- PointSet metrics
- Demons metric
- Remaining JIRA Tickets (~10)
- MICCAI Tutorial
- MICCAI Tutorial
- Web pages are up
- packaging being sync'ed with simpleITK (python currently)
- Next: finish wrapitk integration
- Next(2): C#
- infrastructure: set up a robot build with wrapping (mac)
- New roadmap and deliverable to be decided by Alex/steve/STephen: | here
- DCMTK Integration
- Status ?
- Multiple Branches
- Synergy with A2D2 on Tissue Simulation
- Pending warning about 3Gb computation in Windows.
- Need verification when saving images larger than 9Gb.
- Julie Langou Visting Kitware for a Week-long Hackathon.
- Refactor Numerical Libraries
- Avoiding FORTRAN to C translation
- Removing "eispack and "linpack" to be replaced with "lapack" calls
- provide "lapack" through "lapacke"
- Immediate Targets
- Linear Solvers for large sparse matrices (for FEM)
- LBFGSB Optimizer was reviewed and it is in good state.
- There is a new version with improvements under BSD license.
- We need to provide better examples of use
- ImageRegionIterators were found to have bottleneck in the Increment() method.
- LSQR not used
A2D2 Microscopy Colocalization
- Started Gerrit training: Two Hackathons
- Patches coming into Gerrit
A2D2 on Registration Optimization
- Did Gerrit training: One hackathon
- Patch in Gerrit
- New Stronger Warning Settings
- Problem: Hyper-Abundance of Warnings is killing the CDash Server.
- Proposal: Activate the warning on selected modules and clean house-by-house...
- This divide-and-conquer method proved to be successful when cleaning KWStyle issues.