ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2011 12 09
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- 1 How to Join the Tcon
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
Please be patient, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the call may not start on time...
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
THE END IS HERE !!
- Release Candidate 1: Tuesday, November 7th?
- THE ROAD AHEAD !!
- Release Schedules
- Disabled Examples must be restored
- Deformable registration
- Migration pages Missing
- Collection of JIRA tickets
- Need to review code coverage
- Provide a couple of examples
- VISUALIZATION code Module ?
- PointSet metrics
- Demons metric
- Remaining JIRA Tickets (~10)
- Web pages are up
- packaging being sync'ed with simpleITK (python currently)
- Next: finish wrapitk integration
- Next(2): C#
- infrastructure: set up a robot build with wrapping (mac)
- New roadmap and deliverable to be decided by Alex/steve/STephen: | here
- DCMTK Integration
Kris's notes on GPU status are here
- Need verification when saving images larger than 9Gb.
A2D2 Microscopy Colocalization
- Started Gerrit training: Two Hackathons
- Patches coming into Gerrit
A2D2 on Registration Optimization
- Did Gerrit training: One hackathon
- Patch in Gerrit
- New Stronger Warning Settings
- Problem: Hyper-Abundance of Warnings is killing the CDash Server.
- Proposal: Activate the warning on selected modules and clean house-by-house...
- This divide-and-conquer method proved to be successful when cleaning KWStyle issues.