Difference between revisions of "ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2012 04 27"
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
Latest revision as of 14:07, 27 April 2012
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
Please be patient, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the call may not start on time...
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
- Branch for 3-series bug fixes?
- June 2012
- All New Code should be in Gerrit by May 21th, preferable before, to allow time to review and revise.
- Reviewers should plan time to review this week
- Feature Freeze May 28, 2012
- Weekly Release candidates only to address bug and clean dashboard
- ITKv4.2.0rc1 June 1st, 2012
- ITKv4.2.0rc2 June 15st, 2012
- ITKv4.2.0rc3 June 22nd, 2012
* ITKv4.2.0 release June 30th, 2012
- NEW Visual Studio 10 Debug Build With Testing and Examples
- Many FastMarching filters are timing out!
- Three InterpolateImageFunctions are failing with way off values!
- There are several topics to discuss
- Dimension Typedefs
- Iterators returning by Value
- SimpleITK's need for VectorImage Support on Gradient Image Filters
- Watershed ImageFilters issues of long long pixel types
- How should SimpleITK's need to change filters to make them more robust to pixel types and VectorImages be handled after 4.2
- JIRA is down
- Specifically look through bugs that are critical and should be promptly address.
- Discuss policy on meaning of Priority. Should a certain priority indicate that a patch should be applied to the release branch? Should a certain level of priority always be addressed before the next release?