Difference between revisions of "ITK/Tcons/Minutes/2011 02 18"

From KitwarePublic
< ITK‎ | Tcons‎ | Minutes
Jump to navigationJump to search
 
Line 28: Line 28:
= Action Items =
= Action Items =


* Luis: to look at ImageDuplicator
* Luis: to look at ImageDuplicator (DONE!, Fixed!)
* Luis: to look at Gerrit backlog
* Luis: to look at Gerrit backlog
* Brad K.: to suggest a plan for modularization transition in Git, and carry over Gerrit backlog
* Brad K.: to suggest a plan for modularization transition in Git, and carry over Gerrit backlog (DONE!, posted in Wiki).

Latest revision as of 19:13, 18 February 2011

Attendees

  • Bill Lorensen
  • Hans Johnson
  • Jim Miller
  • Dan Dlezek
  • Xiaoxiao Liu
  • Luis Ibanez

Project Topics

Technical Topics

  • Dashboard issues
    • Semaphore
    • ImageDuplicator
    • "rt" library needed in Sun
  • Proposal for removing Cygwin support
    • Once cygwin becomes POSIX compliant again, we will restore support for it (it should actually just work).
  • Modularization
    • Address the use of EXPORT in the modules.
      • may need to make changes on the monolithic ITK.
  • How to manage the git transition to the modular version.'
    • Check with Brad King.

Action Items

  • Luis: to look at ImageDuplicator (DONE!, Fixed!)
  • Luis: to look at Gerrit backlog
  • Brad K.: to suggest a plan for modularization transition in Git, and carry over Gerrit backlog (DONE!, posted in Wiki).