ITK Release 4/The Team/ITKv4 Development Team
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
This page lists the main institutions that will be developing ITKv4, as well as their topics of focus.
GE Global Research
- "Enhancing the Insight Toolkit for research, education, and clinical interoperability"
- PI: James V. Miller (GE Global Research)
- Keywords: SimpleITK, ITK Pipeline, GPU, itk::GPUImage, DICOM, DCMTK, DICOM Worklists and Structured Reporting
- "The Insight Toolkit Version 4"
- PI: Luis Ibanez (Kitware)
- Keywords: Modularization, CMake, itk::Core, SimpleITK, GPGPU, Git
- "Refactoring the ITK Level Set Framework to Enable the High Performance Demands of Imaging Based Systems Biology"
- PI: Sean Megason (Harvard University)
- Keywords: Segmentation, Level Set, LevelSetFunctionBase, Kd-Trees, GoFigure
University of Pennsylvania
- "Refactoring the Registration Framework"
- PI: James Gee (U. Penn)
- Keywords: Linear Registration, Deformable Registration, GPU-based registration, Registration Parameters, Web-based Framework for Comparison
University of Iowa
- "Refactoring the itk::fem Framework"
- PI: Vincent A. Magnotta (University of Iowa)
- Keywords: FEM, itk::Mesh
CoSMo Software Inc
- "Refactoring ITK"
- PI: Andrew Reed Wasem
- Keywords: SimpleITK, WrapITK, DICOM, PACs, GDCM