From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Andy Cedilnik
- Mathieu Malaterre
- Kent Williams
- Nick Tuiston
- Luis Ibanez
- Lydia Ng
- JPEG / JPEG 2000 usage in GDCMImageIO
- CMake 2.4
- Lydia asked about the Win32 flag
- Andy reminds that when switching the CMake version, the binaries of the apps must be wiped out.
- Kent asked about how to implement ImageIO that will manages an image whose pixel type is an array of 3 complex numbers.
- The recommendation was to look at the Tensor pixel type that has a double representation: as an array of 6 scalars and as a tensor.