Difference between revisions of "Minutes 091410"

From KitwarePublic
Jump to navigationJump to search
Line 53: Line 53:
* Document the process
* Document the process
** Maybe describe it in the Gerrit page itself.
** Maybe describe it in the Gerrit page itself.
=== Sequestered Applications ===
* Talked about Slicer 3.6, V3D plugins and VV.
* Group was created in the ITK Dashboard: ITKv4 External
=== Wrapping ===
* Interactions with Simple ITK


== Action Items ==
== Action Items ==

Revision as of 15:54, 14 September 2010

Attendees

  • Dan Blezek
  • Bill Lorensen
  • Brad Davis
  • Gabe Hart
  • Cory Quammen
  • Nick Tustison
  • Brad King
  • Dave Cole
  • John Galeotti
  • Ziv Yaniv
  • Alex Gouaillard
  • Hans Johnson
  • Arnaud Gelas
  • Sean Megason
  • Mark
  • Kishore Mosaliganti
  • Mathieu Malaterre
  • Brian Avants
  • Luis Ibanez
  • Mark Roden

Project Topics

  • Looked at conflicts for the November meeting
    • Suggested date : November 8-10.

Technical Topics

Discussed Registration Refactoring

    • Composable Transforms
    • Reversible Transforms
    • Resampling filters to the integrated in the registration framework
    • What to do for I/O and serialization of Transforms ?
      • Particularly when the Transforms are composed.

Refactor optimizer hierarchy (Ziv)

    • Make them all to minimize by default.
    • Make the Metrics return "small" values as "best fits"

Reviewed discussion on Level Set Refactoring

    • Streaming
    • Adding Flexibility
    • GPU / OpenCL
    • Adding Visualization helper classes

Talked about Simple ITK

  • Preparing survey

Gerrit

  • Document the process
    • Maybe describe it in the Gerrit page itself.

Sequestered Applications

  • Talked about Slicer 3.6, V3D plugins and VV.
  • Group was created in the ITK Dashboard: ITKv4 External

Wrapping

  • Interactions with Simple ITK

Action Items