From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Dan Blezek
- Bill Lorensen
- Brad Davis
- Gabe Hart
- Cory Quammen
- Nick Tustison
- Brad King
- Dave Cole
- John Galeotti
- Ziv Yaniv
- Alex Gouaillard
- Hans Johnson
- Arnaud Gelas
- Sean Megason
- Kishore Mosaliganti
- Mathieu Malaterre
- Brian Avants
- Luis Ibanez
- Mark Roden
- Looked at conflicts for the November meeting
- Suggested date : November 8-10.
Discussed Registration Refactoring
- Composable Transforms
- Reversible Transforms
- Resampling filters to the integrated in the registration framework
- What to do for I/O and serialization of Transforms ?
- Particularly when the Transforms are composed.
Refactor optimizer hierarchy (Ziv)
- Make them all to minimize by default.
- Make the Metrics return "small" values as "best fits"
Reviewed discussion on Level Set Refactoring
- Adding Flexibility
- GPU / OpenCL
- Adding Visualization helper classes
Talked about Simple ITK
- Preparing survey
- Document the process
- Maybe describe it in the Gerrit page itself.
- Talked about Slicer 3.6, V3D plugins and VV.
- Group was created in the ITK Dashboard: ITKv4 External
- Interactions with Simple ITK
- Wrap both ITK & Simple ITK
- Make possible for them to interact ?
Microscopy File Formats
- openjpeg (couple of bugs pending)
- libtiff 4.0 (almost done)
- LSM : Next target
- Working out Uncrustify bugs.
- Running uncrustify iteratively until it doesn't change the code anymore.
- Hold on making it a hook
- Make it easy to use on every developer's local machine
- Use KWStyle as a Git hook
- How to deal with the many options of Uncrustify ?
- Use only a small set of the options.
- Ignore most of the other options.