ParaView/Memory Inspector Panel
User Interface and Layout
Figure 1 shows the main UI features of the Memory Inspector Panel.
- Process Groups
- Host total usage all processes
- ParaView cumulative host usage
- ParaView individual rank usage
- Update controls
The memory inspector panel displays information about the current memory usage on the client and server hosts. The panel is organized by groups, depending on the connection type. There are a few classes of groups:
- There is alway a client group which reports statistics about the ParaView client
- When running in client server mode a server group reports statistics about the hosts where pvserevr processes are running.
Stack Trace Signal Handler