Difference between revisions of "Proposals:JPEG 2000 ImageIO"
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Revision as of 15:53, 6 June 2010
Adding direct support for JPEG 2000
- GDCM uses already JPEG2000 in order to manage compression in DICOM images.
- The Openjpeg library is carried by ITK in the Utilities directory. (an old version...)
- However, ITK currently doesn't
Current effort is in the NAMIC Sandbox
have a direct support for JPEG2000 files from the ImageFileReader.
Project Page NAMIC Week
Dashboard for OpenJpeg
- Streaming (reading region of interest, without having to load the entire image)
- Subsampling (reading subsampled versions of the image)
- Pixel types
- Jpeg 3D
- Time series ?