Difference between revisions of "SimpleITK"
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
= TCons =
= TCons =
Revision as of 12:59, 22 December 2010
- Provide an easy-access layer to ITK for non-C++ expert developers
Advisory Review Board (ARB)
- The Advisory Review Board is composed of groups and individual who are potential users of the Simple ITK Layer.
- They provide advice to ITK developers of the simple layer regarding the design and implementation of the SimpleITK API.
Examples of Other Librarires
Official source repository
SimpleITK uses git as the revision control system. The main repository is hosted on Github https://github.com/SimpleITK/SimpleITK.
- Coding Style
- Copyright Headers & License
- Const correctness (can we avoid using const's completely?)
- C++ testing (Google Test?)
- Python tests (PyUnit?)
- Lua tests (?!?)
- Java tests (JUnit)
- ? other languages ?
- Managing basic types
- Not so basic types (could these be enums passed as ivars?)