From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Provide an easy-access layer to ITK for non-C++ expert developers
Suggested Areas to Cover
- Basic Filters
- Basic Framework
- Deformable registration
- Region Growing
- Level Sets
- Image pixel types supported
- Image dimensions supported
- Is 2D managed as a 3D image of 1 slice ?
- Performance penalty for neighborhood filters... ?
- Could be "2D" versions of 3D filters, i.e. RecursiveGaussianFilter2D. This would work on a slice-by-slice basis.
Wrapped languages will be any that SWIG supports, if someone is willing to write tests / any needed glue code.
- C++ Layer
- Coding Style
- Copyright Headers & License
- Const correctness (can we avoid using const's completely?)
- Managing basic types
- Not so basic types (could these be enums passed as ivars?)
- Image classes
Tcon topics 7/15/2010
Toll-Free #: 1-800-704-9804 International #: 1-404-920-6604 Participant Code: 61466276 Thursday, July 15th, 3:30-5:00pm EDT (2:30-4:00pm Central).
- General architecture
- Wrapping efficiency