< SimpleITKJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Current open questions
- Internal execution mechanism
- switch statement, supported by macros
- Factory mechanism, new image types could be added at runtime
- What to support "out of the box"?
- How easy/difficult to add new datatypes to a build?
- Compile times
- Templates radically extend CPU and memory requirements
- Library size / scope
- Custom SWIG files vs. automatically generated SWIG
- Automation for SimpleITK facade generation from ITK classes?
Suggested Areas to Cover
- Basic Filters
- Basic Framework
- Deformable registration
- Region Growing
- Level Sets
- Meshes ? (Not Yet)
- Image pixel types supported
- Image dimensions supported
- Is 2D managed as a 3D image of 1 slice ?
- Performance penalty for neighborhood filters... ?
- Could be "2D" versions of 3D filters, i.e. RecursiveGaussianFilter2D. This would work on a slice-by-slice basis.
Wrapped languages will be any that SWIG supports, if someone is willing to write tests / any needed glue code.
- C++ Layer