Difference between revisions of "SimpleITK/Tcon 2010 08 13"
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
Latest revision as of 13:51, 13 February 2013
Tcon topics 8/13/2010
- How many classes to expose ?
- Start with the classes exposed in v3d plugins (~80)
- Grow to about ~200 ~300 classes
- From there, listen to community feedback regarding new classes to add.
- Support for Large Data
- SimpleITK must be usable for building real applications.
- It must support image larger than the available RAM.
- Identify Target Customers for SimpleITK
- Groups that are not using ITK at this point, because this consider it too complicated
- Invite them to be early evaluators of the SimpleITK prototypes.
- Reviewing the MetaProgramming layer used by Brad L. to instantiate types
- How to manage multiple component images ?
- Have an array of simpleITK images ?
- How to manage time ?
- ND+t ?