Difference between revisions of "SimpleITK/Tcon 2011 1 12"
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
Latest revision as of 12:51, 13 February 2013
Please join the following teleconference line: Toll-Free #: 1-800-704-9804 International #: 1-404-920-6604 Participant Code: 61466276
Wednesday, January 12th, 9:30am Eeastern Time
- Dan Blezek
- Brad Lowekamp
- Gaetan Lehmann
- Gabe Hart
- Bill Hoffman
- Harvey Cline
- Luis Ibanez
- We expect to expose several hundred classes.
- How to control size of libraries
- How to control dependencies
- (build the minimum needed, after a code change)
- How many .i files to have
- Use of SmartPointers
- No New() operator ?
- Constructors and new are still allowed. Is this ok to prevent leaks ?
- Need a Valgrind Nightly build...
- Exposing ITK's API from Simple ITK
- We should be able to hide it and allow SimpleITK users to only need SimpleITK headers and pre-compiled libraries, without having to have ITK headers.
- Adding PixelContainer class
- This will interface to Java arrays and Python numpy arrays.
Gaetan pointed out that shorter names will be very desirable for Python users.
- image2 = sitk::Gaussian( image )
- sitk::Gaussian.Execute( image )
- image2 = sitk::StrategyFilter("gaussian", image )
February Developers Meeting
- What to have by then
- Level Sets
- Region Growing
- LabelMap filters
- ImageJDev/FIJI hackathon: Jan 29th - Feb 11th
- Integrate ITK with ImageJ
- Integrate ITK with CellProfiler
- ImageJDev image is 5D (x,y,z,t,channel)
- Internal class ImagePlus use Java arrays