SimpleITK/Tcon 2011 1 12
< SimpleITKJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Please join the following teleconference line: Toll-Free #: 1-800-704-9804 International #: 1-404-920-6604 Participant Code: 61466276
Wednesday, January 12th, 9:30am Eeastern Time
- Dan Blezek
- Brad Lowekamp
- Gaetan Lehmann
- Gabe Hart
- Bill Hoffman
- Harvey Cline
- Luis Ibanez
- We expect to expose several hundred classes.
- How to control size of libraries
- How to control dependencies
- (build the minimum needed, after a code change)
- How many .i files to have
- Use of SmartPointers
- No New() operator ?
- Constructors and new are still allowed. Is this ok to prevent leaks ?
- Need a Valgrind Nightly build...
- Exposing ITK's API from Simple ITK
- We should be able to hide it and allow SimpleITK users to only need SimpleITK headers and pre-compiled libraries, without having to have ITK headers.
- Adding PixelContainer class
- This will interface to Java arrays and Python numpy arrays.
Gaetan pointed out that shorter names will be very desirable for Python users.
- image2 = sitk::Gaussian( image )
- sitk::Gaussian.Execute( image )
- image2 = sitk::StrategyFilter("gaussian", image )
February Developers Meeting
- What to have by then
- Level Sets
- Region Growing
- LabelMap filters
- ImageJDev/FIJI hackathon: Jan 29th - Feb 11th
- Integrate ITK with ImageJ
- Integrate ITK with CellProfiler
- ImageJDev image is 5D (x,y,z,t,channel)
- Internal class ImagePlus use Java arrays