SimpleITK/Tcon 2011 1 12
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
Please join the following teleconference line: Toll-Free #: 1-800-704-9804 International #: 1-404-920-6604 Participant Code: 61466276
Wednesday, January 12th, 10am EDT
- We expect to expose several hundred classes.
- How to control size of libraries
- How to control dependencies
- (build the minimum needed, after a code change)
- How many .i files to have
- Use of SmartPointers
- Constructors and new are still allowed. Is this ok to prevent leaks ?
- Need a Valgrind Nightly build...
- Exposing ITK's API from Simple ITK
- We should be able to hide it and allow SimpleITK users to only need SimpleITK headers and pre-compiled libraries, without having to have ITK headers.
- Adding PixelContainer class
- This will interface to Java arrays and Python numpy arrays.
- ImageJDev/FIJI hackathon: Jan 29th - Feb 11th
- Integrate ITK with ImageJ
- Integrate ITK with CellProfiler
- ImageJDev image is 5D (x,y,z,t,channel)
- Internal class ImagePlus use Java arrays