SimpleITK/Tcon 2011 4 13
< SimpleITKJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 13:08, 13 April 2011 by Blowekamp (Created page with "= Tcon Information = Phone Line: Please join the following teleconference line: Toll-Free #: 1-800-704-9804 International #: 1-404-920-6604 Parti...")
Please join the following teleconference line: Toll-Free #: 1-800-704-9804 International #: 1-404-920-6604 Participant Code: 61466276
Wednesday, April 13th, 9:30am Eastern Time
This link changes every week: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/12evkugwgu95
- Dan Blezek
- Brad Lowekamp
- Gabe Hart
- Luis Ibanez
- CDASH: http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight#ITKv4_SimpleITK
- Failing tests
- GITHUB: https://github.com/SimpleITK/SimpleITK/network
- DOXYGEN: http://erie.nlm.nih.gov/~blowek1/SimpleITK/index.html
- Not currently updating
- JIRA: https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/jira/browse/SIMPLEITK
Currently Open Topics In next
- Needs ImageSeriesReader to work with VectorImages
Other Open Topics
- Several issues related to integer types C99 vs int?
- Need to adopt a convention and be consistent across systems and languages.
- Needed for GetPixel and GetBuffer methods.
- Should Geatan's IJ paper be move into ITK?
- How do we specify Regions?
- Adding operators to c++ complete
- started work on adding to python
- Test drivers need work
- Can we reuse ITK's?
- They currently don't work with Valgrind due to subprocesses
Review JIRA Issues
What needs to be addressed soon?
Discuss long term goals and milestones.
- How to populate Doxygen
- Getting started guide
- Users manual
- ImageJDev/FIJI hackathon: Jan 29th - Feb 11th
- Integrate ITK with ImageJ
- Integrate ITK with CellProfiler
- ImageJDev image is 5D (x,y,z,t,channel)
- Internal class ImagePlus use Java arrays