Difference between revisions of "SimpleITK/Tcon 2011 6 13"
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 10:15, 13 June 2011
Please join the following teleconference line: Toll-Free #: 1-800-704-9804 International #: 1-404-920-6604 Participant Code: 61466276
Wednesday, June 13th, 10:30am Eastern Time
- David Cole
- Dan Blezek
- Brad Lowekamp
- Luis Ibanez
IMPORTANT-new repository- IMPORTANT
- Repository has moved DO NOT USE GITHUB any more
- New Repository
- Packaging and Distribution
- Each Language should have separate download
- What are the systems and versions of languages distributed?
- URL location for distribution?
- Supported Languages
- Python is currently best supported
- C#, and R are currently "2nd Tier"
- Need to separate ITK library for SImpleITK
- No ITK includes in SimpleITK
- Organization of SimpleITK
- Clearly separate distributed header, from compiled code
- Separate SimpleITK interface form C++ template wacky-ness include
- Need versioning info for SImpleITK
- Would be good to include git TAG, if no tag the SHA in version