SimpleITK/Tcon 2011 6 13
< SimpleITKJump to navigationJump to search
Please join the following teleconference line: Toll-Free #: 1-800-704-9804 International #: 1-404-920-6604 Participant Code: 61466276
Wednesday, June 13th, 10:30am Eastern Time
- David Cole
- Dan Blezek
- Brad Lowekamp
- Luis Ibanez
IMPORTANT-new repository- IMPORTANT
- Repository has moved DO NOT USE GITHUB any more
- New Repository
- Jira supported: https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/fisheye/browse
- Fisheye + Crucible support code reviews on Stage: https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/fisheye/cru?filter=allOpenReviews
- Packaging and Distribution
- Each Language should have separate download
- What are the systems and versions of languages distributed?
- URL location for distribution?
- Supported Languages
- Python is currently best supported
- C#, and R are currently "2nd Tier"
|MacOSX (10.6)||2.6||1.6||8.5||5.1 (optional)||Not supported (mono?)||2.10 (optional)|
|Win XP/7||2.6 / 3.0 (optional)||1.6 or later (optional)||8.5 or later (optional)||5.1 (optional)||3.x||2.10 (optional)|
|Linux||2.6 / 3.0 (optional)||1.6 or later (optional)||8.5 or later (optional)||5.1 (optional)||Not supported (mono?)||2.10 (optional)|
- Need to separate ITK library for SImpleITK
- No ITK includes in SimpleITK
- DJB: is this really a necessity? The only user this will be a problem for is the C++ user, and I would suspect that they don't mind all that much, especially if it is minimized. I'd hate to see us waste a lot of effort for very little return.
- Organization of SimpleITK
- Clearly separate distributed header, from compiled code
- Separate SimpleITK interface form C++ template wacky-ness include
- Need versioning info for SImpleITK
- Would be good to include git TAG, if no tag the SHA in version