Difference between revisions of "User:Jjomier"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 15:28, 25 September 2006
BatchMake is currently available as binaries for Windows and Linux. See http://public.kitware.com/BatchMake/download.htm to donwload the binaries.
BatchMake is an open-source and cross-platform tool. The code is made available for free at http://public.kitware.com/BatchMake/download.htm
In order to compile BatchMake you will need:
- Configure and Compile the Insight Toolkit using CMake
- Configure and Compile the Fast Light Toolkit using CMake
- Run CMake on BatchMake
- Set the FLTK_DIR variable to your FLTK binary directory
- Set the ITK_DIR variable to your ITK binary directory
- Leave GRID_SUPPORT and DASHBOARD_SUPPORT to OFF (not available for now)
- You can debugging console on windows by turning the HIDE_CONSOLE to OFF
- You can disable the splash screen by turning the SPLASHSCREEN variable to OFF