From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Review action items from last time
- Modularization status
- Backward compatibility (with regards to pipeline)
- Berk described the modularization efforts. One major fly in the ointment is testing. One concern are "non-unit" tests, those that have wider dependencies.
- Decoupling data model and execution model. Berk is 95% of the way through.
- Schedule: still chugging away at 5.8 release.