Difference between revisions of "VTK/SoftwareQuality/VTKDashboardHackathon1"
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Revision as of 12:52, 22 February 2013
The first VTK Dashboard Hackathon is scheduled for February 27, 2013. The purpose of this hack-a-thon is to drive the number of recurring, failing test defects to 0 on the VTK Nightly Expected dashboard.
- Location: Kitware, Clifton Park
- Google Hangout: TBD
- Beer celebration: TBD
Note: all times are preliminary and flexible
Location: KHQ21 Conference Room
- 9:00 - Review/modify agenda
- 9:15 - Review/modify goals
- 9:30 - Establish baseline
- 9:45 - Assignments
- 10:00 - Hack, hack, submit reviews
Location: KHQ21 Auditorium
- 11:00 - Group Gerrit Review 1
- 12:00 - Lunch
- 13:00 - Hack, hack, submit reviews
- 15:00 - Group Gerrit Review 2
- 15:45 - Summary reports
- 16:30 - Action items
- 17:00 - Adjourn
Failing Expected Nightly Tests
This table summarize the failing tests and preliminary diagnosis.
Gerrit topics to fix failing tests.
How to we keep things green?