The first VTK Dashboard Hackathon is scheduled for February 27, 2013. The purpose of this hack-a-thon is to drive the number of recurring, failing test defects to 0 on the VTK Nightly Expected dashboard.
- Location: Kitware, Clifton Park
- Google Hangout: TBD
- Beer celebration: TBD
Note: all times are preliminary and flexible
Location: KHQ21 Conference Room
- 9:00 - Review/modify agenda
- 9:15 - Review/modify goals
- 9:30 - Establish baseline
- 9:45 - Assignments
- 10:00 - Hack, hack, submit reviews
Location: KHQ21 Auditorium
- 11:00 - Group Gerrit Review 1
- 12:00 - Lunch
- 13:00 - Hack, hack, submit reviews
- 15:00 - Group Gerrit Review 2
- 15:45 - Summary reports
- 16:30 - Action items
- 17:00 - Adjourn
What do we want to accomplish?
Failing Expected Nightly Tests
This table summarize the failing tests and preliminary diagnosis.
Gerrit topics to fix failing tests.
How to we keep things green?