[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Any working code using Qt and itk?

Andriy Fedorov fedorov at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 13 13:14:05 EST 2013

> On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 4:40 AM, Adem breckon <adem.breckon at gmail.com>wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Deos any one have a working code using Qt and itk or even vtk??

Adem, you can look at 3D Slicer (http://slicer.org). Developer
documentation is available on the wiki here:

http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/Developers

Feel free to join the user and developer list if you have more
detailed questions about 3D Slicer (see "Where to start" section):

http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly

> I tried to work with QtITK and QtImageViewer from insightApplications but
> they are not working for me.
>
> I just want to do a GUI for my segmentation project.
>
> Could you please help ? I am really stack
>
> Adem.

dispose of the e-mail.