[ITK Community] How to recompile only one module

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 01:53:29 EST 2013

Hi

I was finally able to recompile what I wanted yesterday evening.
Brian Helba gave the solution. In fact I did know nothing about templated code (still learning), and the filter I wanted to recompile was only composed of templates.
I built ITK with the tests and checked that one of the tests did call the filter I wanted. Now the template instantiation is done when running make.

Now I can try to hack a little bit around.

Thanks for the help

P.S. I will still try to come to the hangout to see some more code review.

Michka