[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Fail to load file in ITK-snap

Nicolas Cordier nicolas.cordier at inria.fr
Tue Nov 26 08:15:51 EST 2013

Hi Kevin,

My diagnostic is wrong.

I have used a tool called convert3d, and I have just checked: the bounding box is output as [min max], which makes it perfectly fine to have a negative value. I wrongly assumed the convention for the bounding box was the same as the Matlab function regionprops, i.e. [min width].

Best regards,
--
Nicolas CORDIER
ASCLEPIOS PhD Candidate