[ITK] ITK 4.5.1 include and lib paths

Armstrong, Hirotatsu HIROTATSU.ARMSTRONG at UCDENVER.EDU
Wed Apr 2 15:42:17 EDT 2014

Hello forum,

I have been working on installing ITK over the past few days, and finally got it to fully compile using minGW.  I downloaded ITK to C:\ InsightToolkit-4.5.1 and built into C:\ITK-4.5.1.  I develop using code::blocks and want to include ITK in a project, but cannot find any information on all the directories I need.  Could anyone give me a complete list of all include and lib paths needed to use ITK?  Thanks

James Armstrong, Ph.D.
PostDoctoral Fellow, Physics
Department of Radiation Oncology
University of Colorado School of Medicine
1665 Aurora Ct, MS F706
Aurora, CO 80045
720-848-0257