[ITK] [OT] Job--post doctoral fellow position available

Erickson, Bradley J., M.D., Ph.D. bje at mayo.edu
Wed Apr 9 12:48:11 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,
  I want to let anyone interested in a post-doctoral position be aware that I am currently hiring. The position is for a PhD with experience in image processing preferably using python. The exact field of your PhD is flexible. There is more than 1 position open, and the focus can range from computation of features in medical images (mostly brain MRI) to developing and applying machine learning methods to find important diagnostic and therapeutic features in the images. Our main development environment is python but we do also use some other languages, and certainly use the ITK library, among others.
  The salary is competitive, and Mayo is very respected in medical image processing. If interested in learning more, please send me a note indicating your area of interest and a current CV to bje at mayo.edu<mailto:bje at mayo.edu>. This is a 100% FTE position with initial appointment of 1 year, but with option of renewal for more years.
  Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
Thanks
Brad