[ITK] ITK examples testing (Python)

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:22:41 EDT 2014

Hi

I am moving/rewriting/cleaning up the Python examples from the examples folder in ITK to the http://itk.org/ITKExamples/ repo.
The c++ examples are currently tested daily on the dashboard, but not the Python ones.
Arnaud Gelas came up with the question if we should add tests for them (so I thought we should continue the discussion here on the mailing list).

I think we should have one setup with Python examples testing. I can create a new patch adding the tests for the python examples.
Matt McCormick, do you think it would it be possible to enable python wrapping on one of the dashboard machines ?

Michka