[ITK] tumor segmentation in ITK

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Apr 10 09:38:03 EDT 2014

Hi Sam,

For examples of initialized segmentations that grow, see the Region
Growing and Level Sets examples of the ITK Software Guide [1].  User
widgets are outside of the scope ITK, but examples of how ITK have
been integrated with a GUI toolkit to perform a seeded segmentation
include 3D Slicer [2], ITK-SNAP [3], and MITK [4].

Hope this helps,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

[2] http://slicer.org/